9:15 AM Traditional
Come worship with us at our Traditional Service Sunday mornings at 9:15 am. In this service we honor the tradition and history of our church by following a more traditional order of worship including hymns accompanied by piano and organ. We observe the sacrament of Holy Communion via trays on the first Sunday of each month. While this service is for those who prefer a more traditional service, we still strive to connect the tradition of yesterday with the reality of today by including sermons, videos, and special moments that are relevant to our contemporary lives.
For Your Convenience
- We offer nursery care available during this service for ages 0-2 years.
- We offer a safe and secure graded Sunday school program for ages 3-junior high.
- Our PEACE Youth, junior and senior high, meet for a weekly Sunday School during this hour that is engaging and relevant to the unique spiritual and social issues faced by teens today.
- We offer American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation.
Need More Info about PEACE Church?
Visit our Welcome Center and Ministry Information Counter before, during, or after any service.
Here’s what you will find:
- Friendly Greeters
- Answers to your questions
- LIFEgroup Openings and Sign-ups
- And much more!