For over 17 years, the Peace Parent’s Day Out (PDO) program has provided children in Pickerington and surrounding communities with fun and learning.
Our mission is to provide a safe, fun, and loving Christian environment for the children while parents enjoy some free time. We pray this program will be a positive and pleasant experience for you and your child.
2020 – 2021 Session:
There are a limited number of spaces available this year.
We have 4 spots left in the 3-4 yr. olds classroom and 3 spots left in the older classroom.
Please contact Miss Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up your child today.
Registration fee is $50 due with the registration form.
The program runs from September 11, 2020 – May 28, 2021.
Classes are from 9:30-1:30pm.
1 child: $80
2 children: $140
- 1 – can of Play-doh (Mark it with your child’s name )
- 1 – box of Crayola crayons – 24 count
- 1 – box of Crayola classic washable markers
- 1 – pencil box
At Peace UM Parent’s Day Out you will find:
- Christian values
- A low teacher-to-child ratio
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Our staff has many years of combined childcare experience. All staff members have submitted background checks, and are certified in CPR and First Aid.
- The children will explore the alphabet, numbers, and shapes. They will also expand their social development through free play and activities, and continue to develop their small and large motor skills.
We would love you to come by and visit!
Contact: Cindy Kerr email@example.com