Peace Senior Ministry
Seniors usually meet the second Tuesday of each month at 12:00 P.M. in Hospitality Hall for Senior Light Lunch. This is a gathering where we will have a speaker & informal discussion on topics of interest to seniors. You are welcome and invited to attend any senior event.
We have a van available to transport seniors who wish to attend any worship service or senior activity at Peace. To request transportation, please contact Laura Powers, 614-837-2458, or the church office, 614-837-3732.
- Communion can be served at your seat by telling an usher.
- Wheelchairs are available at each church entrance.
- The church is handicapped accessible.
- Transportation to church is available for those unable to drive.
- Assistive listening devices and large print hymnals are available in the back of the sanctuary.
- Communion is taken to our home bound seniors.
- Meals are delivered to our home bound seniors on Wednesday evenings.
- Worship DVDs are available.
- Pastoral staff and lay servants are available for visits.
For More Information
Contact Laura Powers, 614-837-2458