At Peace Church, we value our senior citizens! We have ongoing programs, activities and day trips for our active as well as our home bound seniors.
Seniors usually meet the second Tuesday of each month at 12:00 P.M. in Hospitality Hall for Senior Light Lunch. This is a gathering where we will have a speaker & informal discussion on topics of interest to seniors. You are welcome and invited to attend any senior event.
We have a van available to transport seniors who wish to attend any worship service or senior activity at Peace. To request transportation, please contact Laura Powers, 614-837-2458, or the church office, 614-837-3732.
- Communion can be served at your seat by telling an usher.
- Wheelchairs are available at each church entrance.
- The church is handicapped accessible.
- Transportation to church is available for those unable to drive.
- Assistive listening devices and large print hymnals are available in the back of the sanctuary.
- Communion is taken to our home bound seniors.
- Meals are delivered to our home bound seniors on Wednesday evenings.
- Worship DVDs are available.
- Pastoral staff and lay servants are available for visits.
For More Information
Contact Laura Powers, 614-837-2458