Learning about God should be anything but boring,
it should be exciting and fun!
- That’s why at Peace our Kids Ministry is structured for today’s kids, not little adults.
- We are investing our time, talents, and treasure to reach out to today’s kids.
- Our vision is to meet kids where they are to tell them about Jesus love for them!
- Ministry events are filled with games, songs, stories, skits, crafts, videos, etc.-each are centered in God’s word through the Bible.
- By the time that the leave 6th grade and step up into our jr. high program our goal is for them to know how to love God, love others (Mark 12), and to realize that God has a plan and purpose for their lives (Jeremiah 29:11.)
Peace Kids Zone’s Mission is…
…The mission for our children’s ministry is to supplement the family in their quest to build a spiritual foundation by teaching biblical truths in relevant ways, empowering, and equipping kids to love God completely and love others radically. We will attempt to partner with parents to help to disciple them by sharing and shining Mark 12:30-31 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these” to every child.
Peace Kids Zone Facts …
- Creative & Relevant Teachings…are different at each of the hours so children who attend both will have a new and exciting adventure every where they go!
- Our regular teachers in all children’s classes are required to have background checks and follow the guidelines of our Peace Safe Sanctuaries Policy. There is always a background checked teacher in your child’s room at all times.
- Safety is a top priority at Peace and we want to keep your child as safe as possible so we have a NEW computer check-in system. It is located at the front of the church for new families to get checked in and gives your child a unique code each week for safety.
Wednesday Night Kids Club
Wednesday Night Kids Club is a time for Pre-k-4th graders to connect with each other midweek. It is a time to encourage and empower them to stand and to live strong for God through sharing Him with their families and friends.
- Kids participate in games, praise and worship, an incredible bible lesson, craft, have a snack, do a mission project, and just have a BLAST while learning about Jesus’ love for them and others.
- Jan.-May kids club will be on Wednesday Nights from 7-8:30 pm.
- Kid’s Club is on every week unless Pickeringon schools are cancelled then everything at the church is shut down.
For younger kids and their parents! Two to Three times a year kids spend a Friday or Saturday evening at Peace from 5 to 8 p.m. having lots of fun, fellowship, a devotion, food, games and a movie, while parents go out on a Night On The Town! Go Christmas Shopping, dine out for Valentine’s Day, work in the yard or just go home and relax! Children are divided into age-level groups The program is for children ages nursery through 6th grade.
The next date is not set yet, it will be posted on here when it is set. Please Call the church office at 614-837-3732 to sign up.
Contact Children’s Education Coordinator, Michelle Anderson, email@example.com, 614-837-3732 ext 115 with questions, or if you would like to help in SERVING our Peace kids to continue to grow to love God and others and to impact the world for Him (Matthew 28:18-20).