Club 56 is our middle school ministry where students will not only have a blast but they will grow in character and spiritual maturity as they grow to understand God’s love for them and others.
By the time that they leave the middle school group we want the kids to know…
- How to love God and love others
- How to grow in their relationship with God,
- God has a plan and a unique purpose for each of their lives.
- Students will get the opportunity to experience God’s incredible love for them in a way that is real, relevant, relaxed, relational, and just plain fun!
10:45 am on Sundays
- Gather in the Club 56 room (west wing of the building) where they discover God’s love for them, others, and realize that God has a plan for them because of their unique talents.
- Students will spend time doing interactive, hands-on learning to uncover the similarities we share with the unpolished and unexpected faith ancestors from the Old and New Testaments.
- Each Sunday follows a three-part sequence: Encounter, Engage, and Respond. In each session, students gather to watch a hilarious animated video, tap their creativity for activities that involve doodling, connecting, acting, and journaling, and then share thoughts and ideas about the session’s ancestor.