Club 56 is our middle school ministry where students will not only have a blast but they will grow in character and spiritual maturity as they grow to understand God’s love for them and others.
By the time that they leave the middle school group we want the kids to know…
- How to love God and love others
- How to grow in their relationship with Him,
- He has a plan and a unique purpose for each of their lives.
- Students will get the opportunity to experience God’s incredible love for them in a way that is real, relevant, relaxed, relational, and just plain fun!
9:15 am on Sundays
- Gather in the kids wing and they help to serve in the kids wing at this hour.
10:45 am on Sundays
- Gather in the youth wing (west wing)where they discover God’s love for them, others, and realize that He has a plan for them b/c of their unique talents through discussion, friendship, and service.
- They use the Flyte curriculum, grapple, and pre-teen ministry.net curriculum.
Are you ready to get out of town to play hard while growing in your faith? Then don’t miss the Giddy-Up Getaway to Marmon Valley Farm where you will get a real “on the farm” experience with team challenges, wall climbing, horse back riding, and a service project on the farm. We will also spend time in worship, Bible study, and discussion on how to experience God’s presence in everyday life.
“Love God and Love Others”…Mark 12