Grades 5 – 6
HERE at 9:15 & 10:45 a.m.
Our children’s ministry at PEACE …
- Is KID focused & safe
- Has Creative & Relevant Biblical Teachings
- Works at shepherding through small groups
- Partners with parents
- Provides opportunities for service and mission
- Grooms older youth to become leaders
We partner with families to support and encourage children as they grow to become followers of Jesus through a variety of activities that are dedicated to excellence and quality. Your child’s safety and well-being are our primary concern at all times.
9:15 a.m. 5th & 6th Graders gather in rooms 19 & 20 – Youth Wing
10:45 a.m. 5th & 6th Graders gather in rooms 19 & 20 – Youth Wing
5th & 6th Graders meet on Wednesday evenings from 6 – 8 p.m. year round for a time of fellowship and fun. We hang out, have devotions where we talk about current issues (friends, peer pressure, fear, worship, etc.), play games, play sports, cook, do service projects, and eat of course! We may end up messy but food fights are worth it! Come for a night of fun and friendship as we grow in Christ together.
Once a month we meet for a time of fun, fellowship, and growing in faith where we go swimming, watch movies, play video games, board games, go ice skating, and other various trips!
Peace Kids Zone’s Mission is…
…The mission for our children’s ministry is to supplement the family in their quest to build a spiritual foundation by teaching biblical truths in relevant ways, empowering, and equipping kids to love God completely and love others radically. We will attempt to partner with parents to disciple them into fully submitted followers of Christ.
Peace Kids Zone Facts …
- Creative & Relevant Teachings…are different at each of the hours so children who attend both will have a new and exciting adventure every where they go!
- Our regular teachers in all children’s classes are required to have background checks and follow the guidelines of our Peace Safe Sanctuaries Policy.
- Safety is a top priority at Peace and we want to keep your child as safe as possible so we have a NEW computer check-in system. It is located at the front of the church for new families to get checked in and gives your child a unique code each week for safety.
For younger kids and their parents! Three times a year kids spend a Friday or Saturday evening at Peace from 5 to 8 p.m. having lots of fun, fellowship, a devotion, food, games and a movie, while parents go out on a Night On The Town! Go Christmas Shopping, dine out for Valentine’s Day, or work in the yard! Or just go home and relax, (Nursery through 6th grade) Children are divided into age-level groups.
- The Next one is December 6th & 7th. Call the church office at 614-837-3732 to sign up.
Contact Children’s Education Coordinator, Michelle Anderson, email@example.com, 614-837-3732 ext 115 with questions, or if you would like to help our Peace kids continue to grow into faithful disciples!