Peace church wishes to make its facility available to the church and community for the glory of God. Church functions and member requests will always take precedence over community events. However, outside groups with a like-minded mission are welcome to use the facility for a nominal fee if it is available. Use of the facility will be determined by Judy Reed, our Business Administrator.
History of Facility:
PEACE church moved into the current facility on February 14, 1999 which included the office space, worship center and original choir room along with 31 acres of property. The education and youth wings were added in October of 2001 along with the third parking lot. The church had been at the previous site since 1951 and had done an expansion to that facility in 1975. On October 16th 2012 Peace Church celebrated its 200 year anniversary as a church.