Part-Time Worship Leader
Peace Church is seeking a part-time Worship Leader for our Contemporary Worship. Candidates must exhibit a clear calling to worship leading and be mature and growing in their faith. Candidates must also possess excellent upfront leading skills, strong group leading/team building skills, and accomplished instrumental leading skills.
- Heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
- Relational skills and the enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- Ability to work with Chord Charts, Sheet Music, and Guitar Tabs.
- Experience in leading worship, vocalists, and musicians.
- Track record of success as a team builder.
- Proficiency in playing piano or guitar with the ability to lead while playing.
- Experience as a leader and recruiter of volunteers/servants in worship ministry.
Worship Leader Description:
- Lead the Contemporary Worship Service through music that is both excellent and engaging.
- Build the necessary team to carry out the Contemporary Worship Service.
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals as necessary.
- Lead in some form of spiritual formation at every rehearsal.
- Be open to change and the shifting of responsibilities as growth and ministry develop.
- It is anticipated that the duties associated with this position will take approximately 10-12 hours a week.
Worship Leader Application